Wednesday 1 December 2010

Wednesday Extra 1st December 2010

Hello everyone, Nic here with today's Wednesday extra project. 

It's that time of year when we start to think about the process of decorating our homes for Christmas, and so in keeping with this, I thought I'd devote my Wednesday extra to a tutorial that is all about decorating an item.  I often think to myself that the many beautiful papers and embellishments we scrappers have at our disposal deserve to take centrepiece within our homes, so decided to decorate something that could be displayed in my home both throughout the Christmas festivities and beyond!  I was also mindful of the fact that it's an extremely busy time of the year so wanted a project that was super easy to make and required minimal time, effort and thought.   In came the Kaisercraft handbag tidy that I've had sitting inside my stash for a while now combined with a couple of minature plants and hey presto, one finished project:  a decorated handbag planter.




If you'd like to view my tutorial for this project, it can be seen here.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and cheerful....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!!!! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!