Sunday 23 August 2020

23rd Aug - Special Person

  Good Morning! Today's Challenge is a ...

 Special Person; create a layout about a special person in your life. They maybe someone that has changed your life in some why or maybe it's a family member or a special friend that's helped you and that you haven't been able to see for a while etc

Diana

I choose to do a layout about my youngest son. He just recently graduated High School. This is something we weren't sure he'd be able to. He was diagnosed with Autism when he was nine after years of trying to get him help. Then adding to it he was also diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety. 


Helen

I chose to scrap about my best friend Helen, we have been friends for over 30 years and I am very lucky to have her in my life. 

Maya
I scrapped this family photo that was taken on my wedding day with me and my husband's family. Our families are so special to us because they are gifts that lasts forever. We love them and we are loved by them!


Michelle

Hey everyone. I decided to create a layout of my 2 adorable grandsons. There is nothing more special than these 2 little sweeties. I am so thankful and blessed.

 

Rainny

He is my husband.  He is one of my favorite men, the other is my dad. This is a photo taken three years ago for his birthday.


We would love to see your layout of your special person, when you have finished please link it up to the side bar.

Happy Scrapping!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!