Sunday 29 November 2020

29th Nov- Scraplift the DT

Today's challenge is to ...

Scraplift the DT; pick a layout that the DT created from this blog that you like and scraplift it!

Lori - I chose this layout from Rainny that she created for the recipe challenge:


And this is my layout:



Maya
I chose this layout that Michelle created for 5 or more patterned papers challenge.



Michelle

This layout from Rainny inspired me to grab some pattern paper with rainbows, fussy cut them and create this layout of my grandson.

 
 

 

 

Rainny

I chose this layout from Lori that she created for the challenge on Nov 15 -- 5 or more PP



We hope that has inspired you to give it a go, if so please link up your finished layout to the top of the side bar, we would love to see it!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!