Sunday 27 December 2020

27th December - Looking Back

 Good Morning!

Today's challenge is ...

Looking Back; what a year it has been! As the new year is nearly upon us I want you to look back and review the year. What have you learnt? What would you prefer to forget?!

Lori

2020 has definitely looked a little different for us, but not all bad. I used one of my favorite photos and journaled a lot about how this year has been for us. You can read more about it on my blog.


Maya



Michelle

2020 was an especially bad year for our family. Without a doubt, the best thing that happened was the addition of sweet, precious Felix. I decided to create a layout of him.


Rainny

This is a photo taken on my birthday this year.

We simply celebrate my birthday at home. Jerry took a few funny selfies with me.

This year, due to COVID-19, we have a lot of inconveniences. Also let us cherish all the people around us more. Peace and health is the greatest happiness.

I hope that the epidemic will end soon and everything will be back on track. I hope all people are safe and healthy.


I hope that's inspired you to give it a go I think it's important to document the year good or back, it's great to look back on. Please link up your layouts to the side bar, we would like to see them.
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas however you spent it and we look forward to a new year that is better for everyone.
Happy New Year!
Happy Scrapping!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!