We are looking for some lovely, friendly and super talented scrapbookers to be part of an amazing team, to create layouts to inspire others. We are a scrapbook challenge blog where we create fun and different challenges and sketches to inspire. We are looking for at least 3 new members.
If you are one of the lucky chosen few you would be responsible for:
- At least a six month term starting from March
- You would need to make a layout every two weeks, which is usually 2 a month.
- Commenting on participants blogs and help with picking our favourite entries.
- To take good photos of your layouts to show them off!
- To blog about the challenge and promote our blog and any sponsors on your personal blog and on social media.
- To be a friendly and active part of the team which works well together to create ideas and to help to keep The Studio Challenges running well.
- It would also be helpful if you were on Facebook but not essential.
This is an international call, anyone can enter, doesn't matter where you live as long as you can speak/ write English.
All you have to do is email me, your favourite layout that best demonstrates your style, a link to your blog and a bit about yourself, the current design team's your on and why you think you would be a good edition to the team to me Anna at: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight GMT Saturday 14th February 2015
Sound good to you? We would love to hear from you, all styles are welcome as we are looking for a rounded team, with something for everyone!
I can't wait to see your amazing entries! Good Luck!