Sunday 20 December 2015

20th December - Gifts and Giving

Our last challenge of the year is...

Gifts and Giving - as Christmas is so close now today's challenge is about the words gifts and giving, anyway to want to use them.


My youngest daughter is a panda-holic so one year I bought her the perfect gift - a giant plush panda. It's always satisfying finding a gift that you know will be loved and bring such joy to your child.
One Saturday before Christmas, my family and I had the opportunity to help make 141,000 meal packages through a hunger relief organization known as Numana.  This was hands-down the most memorable gift I got to give that Christmas.  I added lots of little packages, even a stamped/watercolored truck filled with gifts, to connect with the theme.

We would love to see what gifts or giving you have been giving or receiveing, please link up your layouts to the side bar, you have until the morning of 3rd Jan to join in.

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas, I hope you have a great time full and family and fun! Thank you to everyone who joined in with us this year.

We will be back on the 3rd January 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!