Sunday 13 December 2015

August Winner and Favourites

Sorry for the delay on choosing winner and favourites, I must try harder!
They were so many gorgeous layouts we had a hard time choosing these! Thank you to each one of you that joined in for August, you all deserve to feature here!
I will start will the winner this time.

The winner is.....

Jade with this pretty layout

Congratulations Jade please email me (Anna) thestudiochallenges @gmail.com to be our guest designer for a month.

Some of our favourites are....

Melenia



Sandy


Mary


Hope you enjoyed seeing them, see you next Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing my layout as one of your favourites!!! I am honoured. Congrats to the others!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!