Sunday 23 April 2017

23rd April - Quote

Morning! Today's challenge is....

Quote; use a quote on your layout, which quote is up to you!

Hannah
I used globe die cut and put it underneath the photo, it means wherever you are, we are together.  
This quote made me think about this photo. It makes me feel the need to cherish my family.

Jinny
Fittingly, for the mom who has purchased over 1,300 children's books (Shhh!  Don't tell my hubby.), I couldn't pass on using Neil Gaiman's "A book is a dream that you hold in your hands," quote along with a few precious pics of my littlest reading just before bed.  I've also been inspired by Citrus Twist's April Sophie Main Kit for this number.

Rachel
This quote is for my daughter and may she remember it when times are tough as they will be. What a great challenge to scrap something really meaningful. I look forward to seeing what you create!


Tracy
I happened to stumble across this quote shortly after I remarried in February 2015 and, to say the least, I instantly fell in love with it.  It's perfect!  I've been waiting and wanting to put it on paper ever since.  Today I finally get to share it with the world!



Vivian
Surprisingly, there aren't that many quotes out there about sisters. Oh, well. I used Pinkfresh's Indigo Hills to go with this wedding photo of my sister. What a beautiful paper pack!! The large flower is handmade from a paper collection so old I don't even remember the name. Thanks for stopping by today!


I hope you find these quotes and layouts inspiring. We would love to see which quote you pick. Please link up your layout to the side bar by 7th May. 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layouts, ladies. Love your quote choices!

    Carrie :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!