Sunday 9 April 2017

9th April - Sketch

Morning, friends!  We've got our first April challenge, for you all, this morning.  Anna has cooked up a sketch based upon Rachel's take on our January Inspired by a Song Challenge.
And here's how the Design Team was inspired...

Hannah
I use watercolor to make some water stains on white paper and put embellishment by American Crafts and echo park paper to make stacking.Then I use the photo with my son at Che Cheng in Taiwan last year summer vacation.Final I put some sequins. Hope this can inspire you and welcome to joining us.


Jinny
I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the right and used paint swatches, as per a secondary challenge on my blog, for the large square.  I hope that I haven't totally butchered it.

Rachel
I have used the lovely new collection by Photo Play Paper Rhapsody to create my layout based on the sketch. My cut files are from the Silhouette Design store. I hope this sketch inspires you to get get creating and join us this challenge.

Tracy
I just love a good sketch challenge!  It's such a great starting point to create with so many possibilities.  As you can see, I mixed things up a bit but yet you can still see the sketch as inspiration.  I used a small mix of product from my stash pile for this one and I created my own tag with a little bit of paint, a sunburst stencil and some woodgrain printed paper.

Guest Designer - Beatriz
Hello dear friends of The Studio Challenges, my name is Beatriz and it is an honor to be here as guest DT. I want to thank Anna and all her fabulous team for winning the challenge and being here with you today. I hope you like my work and inspire you.
I've done a vintage LO with 13 @rts papers from the "Aria Story" collection, as well as stencils and microbeads, I've also used Premium flowers and stamps, Lindy's sprays and Accent Scrapbooking sheet.
Many thanks to all and hope to see your beautiful works !!
A hug!!


You have until Sunday, May 7, 2017, to link up your takes, in the right-hand column, under "April Challenge Entries".  We can't wait to see what you all create!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a blessed April!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, ladies, these are such great layouts! I love each one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!