Sunday 19 May 2019

19th May - Coral

Today's challenge is ...

Coral ; the pantone colour of the year is coral so I would love to see a layout full of the colour.

Here are the design team's coral layouts...

Deb

Diana
For this challenge, I really had to look for something with coral. LOL! I had used up all of my coral papers on another layout I created, but I did find this ONE piece of paper in a new collection I just received. So that's what I used!


 
Lisa-Marie 
Being that coral is one of my MOST favourite colours of all time, this one was easy to work with and I loved every moment putting my layout together!  I chose to add a dash of black and lime green to make the gorgeous coral shade really pop!



Lori
I love the color coral but I don't have a lot of it in my supplies. I did find a piece of paper from Simple Stories and one from Fancy Pant's that worked well together for my layout of my daughter and granddaughter.



Michelle
Hey everyone. When I googled Pantone colour of the year, one site said that light turquoise went well with coral, so I decided to add a bit of that as well.


I hope that's inspired you to dig out all the coral in your stash and give it a go. If you do please link up your layouts to the side bar by 2nd June.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!