Sunday 5 May 2019

5th May - The Power of 3

Today's challenge is...

 The power of three; we want to see you using three of everything so if you use pattern paper there will have to be three pattern papers and three photos etc!

Here are the design team's take on this challenge...
Astrid

For my design I used 3 photos, 3 patterned papers, 3 white-blue-green flowers PM Georgia Blues collection, 3 chipboard pieces PM Georgia Blues collection, I also atted some materials and with those material I didn't follow the challenge....sorry about that!!


  Diana

For my layout I used 3 photos, 3 patterned papers, 3 yellow enamel dots, 3 green enamel dots, 3 words in my title, 3 word stickers, 3 element stickers, 3 pennants and 3 stars.


Deb

The Power of 3 - 3 photos with 3 generations, 3 patterned papers, 3 wordtitle including the word three, 3 triangles (which are three sided), 3 Manufacturers - Kaisercraft, Cocoa Vanilla Studios, Pink Fresh, 3 colours - pink, green, white, 3 embellishment clusters containing 3 embellishments, 3 diecut circles, 3 x 3 enamel dots including 3 enamel hearts




Lisa-Marie

What a fun challenge!  I have used 3 hearts, 3 different polka dot print papers, a cluster of 3 flowers and 3 pennant stickers.


Michelle

Hey everyone. For the power of 3 I used: 3 photos, 3 pattern papers, 3 circle elements, 3 stickers, 3 enamel dot clusters, 3 stenciled areas, 3 word strips and 3 flowers.


I hope you have fun with this challenge, I know you must have a list of challenges from NSD yesterday but we do hope you can fit this one in too! If you do manage it please link up your layouts to the sidebar, we would love to see them, entries close 2nd June.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!