Sunday 21 February 2021

21st Feb - Selfies

Good Morning! Today's challenge is a ...

Selfie Challenge; we want to see you on your layout, time to get taking selfies! And as it's the first challenge for our new design team members we thought this would be a great one to get to know them!


Chieko


Clair

I normally wake to find a little cat next to me but, as I tried to take a 'selfie' this daft, little floofer decided to remind me that it was time for breakfast and was, literally, in my face about it. Somehow, this reflects our current reality more than any other selfie I could have taken purposefully, so I rolled with it and it's now documented in my Project Life album! 







Michelle
 

 

My family and I went to the baseball field to participate in the retirement ceremony of my favorite baseball player. 
He is one of the best baseball players in Taiwan. Everyone was very reluctant. 
This photo is a selfie of us at the baseball field.



Rossana

I wanted to dedicate this layout to “positive thought” because it helped me during lock down.

I believe a lot in the power of colors and so I used a combination of 4 colors. I used pigment powder and water for the background. For embellishments I used stamps and diecuts. 



Tammy


Wow I think the design team did a great job, so many lovely layouts!
If you give our challenge a go please link it up to the side bar, we would love to see them.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!