Sunday 7 March 2021

7th March - Colour Tic Tac Toe

 Today's challenge is a ...

Colour Tic Tac Toe; pick a line down, across or diagonal and create a layout using those three colours.


Chieko




Clair

I chose a colour combination well out of my comfort zone this month and opted for Yellow, Lime and Light Blue to create this layout in my TN. 



I used the bottom row - light blue, navy, and pink




Michelle
Hey everyone. I used teal, grey and pink. I also added a bit of yellow because of the yellow in my photos. The shade of teal I used was darker than what was in the mood board. 




I used yellow, red, teal, grey, and pink




Rossana





Tammy 
   I went with the Light Blue, Orange & Teal / 2006 Scenic Route Metropolis Line (still my absolute favorite) 



I hope that has inspired you to give it a go, we would love to see which line you pick!
Please link it up to the side bar.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!