Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday Challenge

Hello Everyone! Hope you've had a great week and are having some chill time this weekend. If you've not managed to catch any of the CHA sneeks so far then why not head over to our sister site 'Scrap That!' for a few pointers? There is certainly a lot on my shopping list when the new products hit the shops :)

But I digress. Here is our challenge from Amanda this week:
With the new year upon us, a lot of people have been focusing on their resolutions for 2011. With that in mind, we'd like to hear about a LONG TERM goal of yours. Do you have a big ambition? Let's create a layout reflecting on these goals as a reminder of what we one day hope to achieve.

Amanda:One of my long term goals is to make our little family of 3 a family of 4. We have no immediate plans, but it's something we all want, one day.

Anna:
There are a few goals I want to achieve in my life but the main one is just to be happy and healthy.

Fabi:Material: patterned paper from My Minds Eye, Thickers, Prima flowers (and its package);
bubble plastic, white acrilic paint (Acrilex/BR brand), Tombo black pen.

I am really a dreamer, so is not easy for me to pick only one goal. But I've choosen the goal that is on my list for many years now...probably since Im a little girl. Id love to live in Europe (mostly UK) for 1 or 2 years. So I used a picture taken at a London park during my April 10 vacation. I loved this challenge, hope you like it too!

Lisa:

Rebekah:
I'm not sure that you could call mine a long term ambition, it's more of a pipe dream. I'd love to buy a big house or even a hotel and convert it into a Scrappers Retreat. I'd have a shop and a cafe so that people could pop in for the day once the kids were at school but I'd also run retreats with classes running, and weekend crops. My idea of heaven :)

Tessa:

I have wanted to be a school teacher for a long time. I made the decision in high school and entered college fully intending to earn my degree and become a credentialed teacher. However, life had other plans for me and I became a wife and mother before I could finish school. I don't regret the path my life has taken one bit, but I do still dream of becoming a teacher. I will, someday, make that dream a reality. In the meantime, I teach dance, I teach my boys, I volunteer in their classrooms, and I teach at church.

Valerie:I'm sure I am not the only one with this goal but it's gone beyond loosing a few pounds for me. I seriously need to change my ways and get fit this year. A big, long term lifestyle change is in order and there is no time like the present! With so much online support out there, and support from my friends and family, I'm off to a good start. Now for the next 11 months of the year..and beyond!
My journaling is on the back of the title tag. Also in the little pocket is the weight loss program membership card from the first month I joined:
materials: cardstock: American Crafts; patterned paper: October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Sassafrass Lass; pocket: KI; shaped tag, small chipboard tag: Basic Grey; letter stickers: Sassafras Lass, Basic Grey; stamps: Studio Calico


Please add a link to your LO in the comments section below as we'd love to see what your big ambition is and don't forget to join us next weekend for our last challenge of January, which will be our monthly sketch challenge. Have a fantastic week everyone x

6 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this challenge...and HOLY WOW-ZERS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee what EVERYONE has created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages and great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts girls...I loved it all, specially Bekka's one with all this paint!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so nice to be back doing your challenges. heres mine:

    http://adayinthelifeofme-tracy-lihanne.blogspot.com/2011/01/im-still-scrapping-having-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice challenge... easy one for me, methinks!

    http://donnasscrap.blogspot.com/2011/01/some-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!