Sunday 17 April 2011

17th April - Layout Challenge

Time for another layout challenge!
Today's challenge is: Play! Create a page that focuses on 'play'. This could be in the form of photos of your kids playing or you could 'play' with a new technique or colour combo on your page. Use your imagination!

Anna
I had a play with a new technique to go with my photo! I poured a bit of shimmer mist into a shallow bowl and added a little water and some washing up liquid and blow bubbles into it like in the photo! I then laid the cardstock over the bubbles so they popped onto the paper! I love how it turned out!

Heather
I chose to focus on several things "play" related.  The most obvious is my daughter playing dress-up.  My journaling reads "I don't know if you were playing dress-up with Rheagan's shirt or if you were playing football or if you were playing "kitchen". Either way, you were having a ball!"  I also chose to play with mists to alter the alphas so that they would POP against the cream bracket.

Lisa
My page is all about Louis' room. You really don't know what you are going to find when you go in there to check on him before you go to bed. On this particular night there was a whole army of lego men across the room as you enter. I just wonder how on earth he manages to get up for the bathroom in the night and not fall over!

Nadia
Teresa
One day last summer, I could hear my three little monkeys giggling and having a wonderful time. When I stepped outside to see what they were doing, the older two ran off and this is what I found:
My innocent Elouise was at the stage where she could write some letters, but not quite read words.  Well, you can imagine the fun the older two had!  Here's a close up of the board:
I hope you can read at least some of the words - they don't really bear repeating LOL.

Julie joined in with us again this week with her take on the challenge.
I hope you have fun playing for this challenge! As always link you creations up, we would love to see them! 

4 comments:

  1. Great LOs. I love the story Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layouts girls!!!! I loved it all!!!! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these layouts!! I am so glad I was able to do a take on this challenge! I have been very busy recently and I missed taking part in your challenges!! so I made a "bath time games" layout!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted mine. Not sure if it took it.
    http://sherripriest.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrapfit-challenge-42.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!