Sunday 18 November 2012

18th Nov - Sketchy

Valerie has come up with another lovely sketch again for us this month, it is based on a layout Jules made for a previous challenge.
Here are the design team's takes on this sketch:
Anna

This is my take on this great sketch, I turned the tags into parcels to go with my photo!

Daphne
I visited my parents and my brother's family in October and it happened to be one of my youngest niece's birthday! This was the opportunity to take some family shots like this one. Although the title says "3 Generations" - there are only two in the photo! But I promise - there were three generations at the party that afternoon!

Emi

Jules

Sketch challenges are definitely my favourite, loved working with this one :D


Katherine
I love working off a sketch and this months was no exception, it was great as I had been thinking about trying out a page with lots of tags on, so I got to have a go....and incorporated a few more.  This is a typical birthday photo in our house, where once the presents have been opened the kids then get to work on the lego first!

Kat
I always love Valerie's sketches so much.  This sketch was no exception.  Because I liked it so much, I ended up sticking it to it pretty closely.

Kim
I've changed the title placement a little from the sketch.

Petra
I love this photo of my DD in a glitter dress and football shoes hanging upside down.
When I found this whimsy PinkPaislee Portfolio words and decorations I saw the perfect match. 

Tessa
I love a good sketch! I chose my photo, then which "tags" I wanted to have in the background. The far right piece is the back of some Studio Calico packaging. The rest of the elements flowed from there.

What would you create with this sketch? Make sure you link up your creations as we would love to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely all layouts!!!
    And this sketch is very beaututil too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done team ♥ lots of inspiring pages ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!