Sunday 25 May 2014

25th May- Selfie

As it seems to be such a craze at the moment, create a layout using a selfie picture! (A photo you took of yourself - there may be other people in it you but you must have taken it and be in it!)

Anna
When my sister and I went to Spain recently I got her into taking selfies, this was my attempt to show her how!

Cari

I hardly ever take selfies, but this time I wanted to have a photo of me and my girlfriends because we never take photos when we are together (which has no sense because we are all into scrapbooking!) So some weeks ago I took this photo for my project life and match perfect for the challenge!



Hilde

Over the past two years, I have been through to so much - excuse my French here - shit:  issues caused by others but which I have had to deal with, if not both my family life, my finances and my sanity would be endangered.  I have been asked why I just haven't crawled into bed and pulled the blanket over my head, refusing to get up, or how it comes I haven't braken down.  I guess it is becuase I'm mentally strong - or is there another explanation?



The very long title is printed on a A4 transparancy and the edges covered with paper strips to make them less visible. The ledger pattern on the background paper also helps out.



Jinny
I had so much fun with this challenge!  I don't think I've taken a selfie of just myself but one time, and that was in a mirror just to show off my new camera ;), but I love taking selfies of me with loved ones.  Today's page boasts my newest cutie pie and I, as well as lots of inking and stamping and My Mind's Eye goodies from a number of different collections.

Kat
I take a lot of selfies for Project Life, but I rarely scrap them on their own, so it was sort of fun to do so with this challenge.  As a side note, I am totally in love with this patterned paper from Maggie Holmes' Style Board collection (Crate Paper).  I definitely *NEED* more of it!



Katarina

This challenge fitted me, as I try to do more ego pages. This last year have been turbulent, and I need to learn to focus more on myself


Petra

When we go on a family vacation, none takes photos of me... so I have to take selfies to make sure it is documented that I was also on that trip LOL. Sometimes my family members wants to join in on my selfie. 



I used Heidi Swapp Dreamy collection on this page, together with a stencil from The Crafter's workshop and Heidi Swapp Color Magic banners, Gelatos and mist.

Guest Designer Lesley G 

The feet were from the inside of a shoebox that I knew would come in handy for something scrapbook related.
I have used a dictionary definition of the word "walk" as my layout is all about wondering how far our feet take us in our lifetime!

Hope that's inspired you to have a go, if so we would love to see what you created, please link them up in the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!