Sunday 9 November 2014

9th November - Sketch

Today it is time for another lovely sketch that Valerie as created for us. This time she took inspiration from Tessa's August Mood board layout. What a great sketch to get your inspiration going!


Anastasia

In the last couple of months I discovered the joy of cooking. Before that, cooking was stressing and something I avoided as much as I could. But now it's totally different, I love learning, experimenting... and enjoying the final result. So I decided to use the photo of the first dish that made me proud (yes, I am such a novice!)


Hilde

My FIL passed away in July. He didn't want a grave with a tomstone, so we applied the authorities for permission to spread his ashes into the sea, Permission was obtained and in late september we spread his ashes. We live at the seaside so every time we look at the window we are reminded of him


I had so much fun making this sketch my own with a happy combination of papers and embellishments and lots and lots and lots of die-cutting.

This sketch was too much fun.  I really love everyone's take on it.  I stuck pretty close to the sketch - just added in some layers and moved my corner accent to the other side.


A picture inspired by a trip we took to the south where we bought our first plants for our garden. Pure love, pure joy. I love this selfie, even more because my husband has it on his work desk.



I loved this sketch! The big square was a good anchor for the page. I chose to use strips of patterned paper to build the square. I folded and distressed the strips a bit for dimension. In the end, I was very happy with my layout. 


Tessa
Since my original layout was about my daughter, I decided to make this layout about my youngest son. I had a lot of fun reinterpreting my design with masculine papers and embellishments.



Hee Sun Kim
Earlier this year. I went on a travel to LA. Blue sky, cool breezes, brilliant sunshine...My fingers were embellished with shiny nail art. I was very excited this day.



Guest Designer- Erina
It was a fun sketch and I love it!! Instead of the small circles I made a bigger one with blue mist!! This is a clean and simple layout with my son George and I used some colourful embellishments!!My title is number ten... cause my son has 10 great reason to love summer... and his glasses are the 10th reason... He loves to wear them ...So this is my page:



The design team did a great job again with lots of ways of using the sketch, hope they have inspired you! You have until 7th December to link up your layouts to the side bar.
Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. loooove all the Dt's creations! but where can we link up ours?there is no november link on the side....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no. i missed the deadline but thank-u for the fun sketch. this is a LO i made using it : http://scrappingpluv.blogspot.com/2014/12/challenge-3-in-1-process-video.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!