Sunday 1 March 2015

1st March - List of Items

Today's challenge is....
Use as many of these Items in your layout as you can....
                  Mist
                  Stamping
                  Sequins
                  Chipboard
                  Brads or Eyelets
                  Thread
                  vellum
                  yellow

Here are the great creations the new design team have created....

Elisabetta: I love to send letters to my penfriends all over the world and I wanted to document it in my 2015 album!! 


Hilde

I have used all the items except yellow - just because yellow was added after my layout was done.


Journaling says: "It's great to be a DIY when the house needs some improvements. But Cliff, why don't you wear pants while painting?"

Jinny
I had so much fun putting this page together using nearly all of the items from the list above.  Not sure how I missed the color yellow.  Hmmm?  I knew that I had a brand spankin' new Noel Mignon kit on its way to my mailbox, so I tapped into the girly potential of my February Love Life Classic Kit to put together one last page before making room on my desktop for all the new goodies.


Kat:
This page was so much easier to do than I thought it would be.  I managed to squeeze in every item on the list.  You can't really tell from this picture, but the paper in the middle of my layout is actually vellum and there are sequins between it and the cardstock.  This was definitely a fun challenge!!  (P.S. - Butter beers are the drinks from the Harry Potter books and movies and my niece was so excited to try them when we took her to Universal Studios.  My husband & I think that they are cream soda with whipped butterscotch topping!)



Seungeun Lee
Crafter my friends!! More sense to use the light to take great pictures~!
I like the girls!! And coffee & sweet things~


Simona:
this LO is dedicated to my son Jacopo. Here is a different way to say ok! ;-)



Tessa
This was fun and definitely a challenge! I clustered everything and only used a bit of each item so that my page didn't get away from me. I also kept many things the same color - gold - so that the different kinds of embellishments worked well together.




Vasso: I have used all the items from the list! I love Sequins and thread and I love this color combination! It was so fun to put them together! You can even see yellow...in my flower! lol!




Didn't the design team do a great job?! I hope they have inspired you to have a go, we would love to see your entries! You have until 12th April to get your entries in.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!