Sunday 30 August 2015

30th August - Proud

Today challenge is about Proud - What has made you proud lately? It could be anything from having made the prefect cake to other bigger life achievements that you are proud of.

Elisabetta
it's always good to tell a friend that you are proud of her. I love working on my creative journal lately, and this layout is surely one of my favorite. I especially love the quote: it was the perfect add to the page.


Jinny
I have so many things to be proud of, but most recently, I'm proud of my daughter for graduating kindergarten with flying colors.  She is such a good reader and always eager to tackle any challenge set before her.  Secretly, I think she's just trying to outdo her older brother, but a little competition never hurt anyone.  Right?!  I couldn't resist a pink and yellow palette supported by goodies from new Crate Paper and Pinkfresh collections found in my recent Hip Kit Club goodies.

SeungeunLee
Recently,I have nothing to be proud of.I am working in a bakery franchise in korea.
I would like to boast working made cakes.It was decorated with whipped cream and
puree,syrups and so on.
Layered cut is a Graphic 45 papers.Background is silks and stencil,silver paste.

Guest Designer - Paola


This photo was taken by my husband which I am very proud, but there are also other things that I'm currently proud of, so I think this is the perfect way to say that I am very proud of where I am.

What are you proud of? We would love to know please link up your layouts to the side bar. you have until our next challenge, 13th September to enter.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!