Sunday 27 September 2015

27th Sept -Scrap Lifts

Today's challenge is.... 
Scrap lifts - The design team have each picked layout that another design team member had created for a previous challenge and scrap lifted it. Now we would you to scraplift our scraplifts!! We tried this challenge last year and it seemed to go down well so we are giving it another go!

The design team have posted the layouts they have scraplifted along with their scraplifts...

Elisabetta

This is Kat's layout. I loved the design, the colors and all the white space.

and this is my layout! I used my Clique Kits October kit to create this layout. the picture was taken while I was on vacation with my friends in the south of Italy :)



HeeSun Kim
This is Elisabetta's LO. Simple and beautiful layout! I went to Osaka in July. When I arrived, The festival was held in Osaka. Light the streets for a festival...It was a very beautiful sight.





Jinny 
I am naturally drawn to layouts with multiple photos and liked that aspect of Anna's take on our Food Challenge.  However, I don't normally use plain white cardstock as a base for my pages and was inspired by her use of such here, as well as the amount of white space she utilized.
I also, once again, combined goodies from a couple of different Hip Kit Club packages and had fun creating a custom foundation for my photos with mists and inks.

Kat

For this challenge, I chose to lift this awesome layout by Jinny:

I loved all the fun layering beneath the photos and the sprinkling of embellishments down the page.  Here is my take:


Kerry
Looking back through the DT layouts I found this layout by Vasso from April 2015 to scraplift.


I loved the split page and the dramatic paper on the left. 
For my take on Vasso's page I used gorgeous Heidi Swapp papers.



Tessa
I loved the painty stripes on this layout by Elisabetta from this past May:


The challenge was to use pink, gold and black. Since I didn't get a chance to play along that week, I decided to lift her design and the color palette.


Vasso
I love this page that Kat made for the spring challenge!


and this is mine

I think the design team have really rocked this challenge, great job ladies!

Hope that's inspires you to join in with us, you have until 11th October to join in, we look forward to seeing which layout you pick to scraplift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!