Sunday 21 May 2017

21st May - Colour Palette

Today's challenge is a lovely bright colour palette to inspire you.

Here are the design teams layouts....


Hannah
I love the colours of this mood board. For this challenge I used a journal page. First I used paper and tapped it around the page and wrinkled it. Then I used sprays and all the colours mixed and became other colours.It's amazing and exciting. Finally I used lace ribbon, a wooden arrow, flowers and the title "beautiful" to finish it. Hope this journal page can inspires you.


Jinny
I cannot even begin to express how much I love playing with color!  I was inspired to use one of the large title pages, from Pinkfresh's new Live More Collection, as the foundation for my take; and while I have to admit that the parameters of the page terrified me at first, I'm SUPER happy with the outcome. 

Rachel
What a great mood board! I have gone fun and modern to match my photo. I have a used a cut file from Elle Studio. My paper collection is an older one by My Minds Eye, My Story collection. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!


Vivian
I had so much fun with this challenge!! The colour palette is perfect for either spring or summer pages, so I went with summer. Lots of die cut madness going on with this page about my first cruise and Port Cozumel. Lots of fun details about how this came together on my blog. Thanks for stopping by today!!


You have until 4th June to join in with May's challenges. We look forward to seeing your layouts. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Colour Palette and inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!