Sunday 10 September 2017

10th September - Book Cover

Good Morning! Today's challenge is....

Inspired by a book cover; create a layout taking inspiration from a book cover. Maybe it's a book you have loved, maybe it's only the cover you love, you can use any book you like. (Please show us the book too).

Hannah

This book page inspires me about flowers. 
So I cut few circles to make flowers. Then I added decoration to the corners. I use the photo that we had a travel in a B&B with the boos daughter to make cookie. It’s so fun and it’s a happy day.






Jinny 
I was inspired to use Maggie Holmes' new Carousel Collectionon my page by an old, Walt Disney Little Golden Book.  It happens to be Mary Poppins: A Jolly Holiday, but I wasn't inspired by the book content as much as I was by it's overall cover theme and color. 



Rachel
My layout is inspired by my youngest and I's favourite book (and movie), The Life of PI, such a wonderful story! I have actually scrapped a photo of the book cover! My title, the tiger, waves, world map, tropical elements were all inspired by this book/book cover.





Vivian
I must admit, I cheated slightly. I first made the page I wanted then went back to find a book cover!! Whatever works, right?! I'm a HUGE fan of the "For Better or For Worse" comic strips and have nearly all of her books. It's all about family . . . mothers, fathers, children . . . siblings!!!!

Please link up your layouts by 8th October for this month's challenges. 
We hope that this has inspired you to get scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!