Sunday 22 October 2017

22nd October -Sketch

Sorry for the delay, we have had a storm and I have no internet so I'm currently borrowing some!

It's sketch time again here at the Studio. For today's sketch I was inspired be Hannah's Tic Tac toe layout.


Here are 

Hannah


Jinny
Vivian
I love how easy this sketch . . . at least for me. I've been making "complicated" layouts lately and this one came together so fast!!!  Hysterically, I have three different titles going on because this photo is the center of so many events. It's my son's birthday, he has the best smile and it's Fall.  I am forever grateful for my little man.



Guest Designer -Marie
Here is my layout for this month’s sketch challenge. I’ve recently lost a lot of weight, nearly 5 stone! To celebrate the ‘new’ me, I decided to do this layout. My photo matched the Prima Rose Quartz collection perfectly. You will notice that I altered the sketch slightly by placing my paper diagonally rather than horizontal. I loved all the layering and clustering on this one. I used die cut flowers, and stamped and embossed one of my favourite flower stamps onto vellum, then cut them out. I splattered rose gold paint over the background and added black lace under the photo along with some inked doilies. I cut out lots of feathers from one of the papers, snipped them along the edges and ‘fluffed’ them up to make them appear more realistic. I dipped the Prima flowers into the rose gold paint so that they blended well with the background. I’m really pleased how this page came together. I love the new me and I love this page!

Thanks to Marie for this month, it's been a pleasure having you.

Don't forget our design team call is now on, you have until 4th to enter it, we would love to see you enter.

You have until 5th November to enter this month challenges, please link them up to the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!