Sunday 14 January 2018

14th January -Snowflakes

Happy New Year to you!

Today's challenge is a nice and easy one to ease into the new year.

Snowflakes; we want to see snowflakes on your layouts! Anyway, anyhow!

Denise



Hannah
I used 3 watercolors, stamps, stencils and die cuts to make a winter background.I feel this die cut is just like snowflakes so I used them.


Helen
I struggled with this one as where I live in Western Australia we never ever see snow. I have only seen snow once or twice in my life, however, in 2019 I'm going to visit England so I used snowflakes as my theme for my upcoming visit. I cut a few snowflakes with my Silhouette machine and then embossed them, plus, I even found some very old snowflake brads in my stash.


Jinny
I cannot even begin to explain how much I love the snow!  So, I've gone all-out to bring you those wet, little beauties in all shapes and sizes from sequins and acetate bits to paper and stamped intricacies.
 
We would love to see your snowflakes pages, please link them up to the side bar.
Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful challenge with all the snow we've been having! I didn't see a place to link our January layout.

    https://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2018/01/let-it-snow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Deanna, I was a bit late adding it! It's there now though!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much. I was quick getting this one done. LOL :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!