Sunday 17 June 2018

17th June - You

Today's challenge is about ...

You; create a layout about something to do with you. It could be something you love, hate or your hopes and dreams, anything as long as it's about you! I think it's a topic we as scrappers don't do enough of!


Denise

I love playing games with my friends! We meet every 14 days to play games. And sure we had to try live exit! For this, you (and your friends) are locked in a room and you have one hour to solve riddles and find the key! We had so much fun! 



Hannah
This sketch I use my 4 photos when I scrap with my friends in recent years and it just like to record my scraping life, it's so good! Welcome to share your stories.



Helen
My layout is about my life long dream to live in another country. I've always wanted to live in another part of the world so that I can experience other cultures and grow as a person. So far I have managed to live in different parts of Western Australia and no where else but finally this is going to change! Now that I've turned 50 I'm having a life change and following my dream. At the end of this year I am moving to England for an adventure. I just can't wait.


Lisa-Marie
The story behind my piece stems from the fact that all my life, I wanted to have children.  In fact, I wanted to have 4 kids (what was I thinking!?).  But, life would deal me a very hard blow - I am infertile.  I cannot have kids.  For a full decade, my late husband and I tried and tried.  Four IVF's and about 5 or 6 miscarriages later (I decided to stop counting), we decided that we would adopt.  We were among the very lucky few to have only waited a short while before we were chosen by a birth mom - four months, to be precise.  We got "The Call" and exactly a week later, a little girl was placed with us... a little girl that makes my life worth living, a little girl who is so much more than I ever imagined I wanted, a little girl who is my breath, my heart, my WORLD.


Lovely to see a bit more about the design team and what they picked to scrap about themselves.

What would you scrap about yourself? We would love to see so please link up your layouts to the side bar.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!