Sunday 23 September 2018

23rd September -Colour Palette

Today we have a lovely colour palette to inspire you.

Here is what the design team came up using these colours...


Helen
I always struggled when I have to follow a colour mood board, I start out thinking I can use those colours but then I get so involved in what I am creating that I forget to check if I'm sticking to the designated colour combinations. Luckily, they are always just a guide. I used an old photo, mainly because when I did look at the gorgeous autumnal colours of this mood board I thought of this photo straight away.

Lisa-Marie
I absolutely LOVED working on this sublime mood board; it depicts my favourite time of year - Autumn - when mother nature's paintbrush does her finest work!  I used the colours of the board and also added some fussy cut leaves just to add to the Autumn feel.


You have until 7th October to join in with this months challenges.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!