Sunday 21 April 2019

21st April -SPRING

Good Morning! Today's challenge is ...

SPRING; use a scrapping item for each letter of the word 'spring' to add to your layout. Some letters are quite tricky!
Here are some to help you but you get extra points if you think of any yourself!

S - sequins, stripes, stencil, stamping, sewing, sticker, stamp, silver, sun, stripes, stars, stickers, scallop, stencil, sewing, sailboat
P - pink, purple, plaid, pocket, puffy, paint, patterned paper, polka dots, punches, plus sign, phrase, plants....
R - red, rainbow, rust, ribbon, rub ons, ribbon, rhinestone, rainbow
I - indigo, iridescent, italics, ink
N - neutral, nautical, navy, news print, numbers, nature, number, nuvo
G - gingham, grey, grunge, green, gold.

Astrid
S = strips
P = punches, polka dots, patterned paper
R = rainbow letters
I  = letter in my title
N = nature
G = green



Deb

S = Scallop, Script stamp, stamping,
P = Pink, Pearl Drops, Patterned paper
R = Rip (torn paper), Ribbon
I = Ink
N = Nuvo (Pearl drops)
G = Green, Grey, Geometrics, Greenhouse (collection from Kaisercraft)




Diana


For the word SPRING, I used:

S - "Sprinkles", stickers
P - pink, patterned paper
R - red
I - ink (around the edges)
N - navy blue (enamel dots)
G - Green 



Lisa-Marie


Challenges like this are always so much fun. At first it might seem a bit daunting, but once you get going, you end up thinking of LOADS of things!

S - stripes, stencil, stickers, stars and scallops
P - purple, pink,  polka dots and patterned paper
R - red
I - ink
N - navy
G - green and gold



Lori


For the word "SPRING" I have used:
S- scallops, stickers
P - punches, patterned paper, puffy stickers
R - roller stamps - phrase and date
I - ink
N - number 5
G- gold splatters



Michelle 


Hey everyone. I just love word challenges. They really help me use things in my stash. Some letters are always easier than others. For the word spring I used the following:

S - stencil, stickers, stitching, stars
P - pattern paper, paper clips
R - red
I - ink
N - notebook punch
G - gesso

I hope you enjoy this challenge, please link up your layouts to the side bar.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!