Sunday 20 October 2019

20th Oct - One Piece of Patterned Paper

20th October - One piece of patterned paper; it sounds like a hard one but it can be double sided! You can cut it up, change it somehow, its up to you as long as there's only one sheet of patterned paper used on your layout!

Helen
Luckily, the piece of patterned paper I chose was coloured on the back of the branding strip so I got a little bit extra to play with. It's actually quite amazing how much you can achieve with one piece of paper when you try to use every last little bit of it!


Lori
This was such a fun challenge! The hardest part was deciding which pretty double-sided patterned paper to use!



Michelle
When I first saw this challenge I was a little nervous, but I found a gorgeous floral paper with a fun stripe on the back. A lot of mixed media on the background also helped to save the day. I was able to use the thin strip on the top of the paper as well. I used what was left to mat my photos. No scraps to store of this paper!!



I think the design team did a great job with this challenge. If they inspired you to give it a try please link up your layout to the side bar by 3rd November.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!