Sunday 22 March 2020

22nd March - 5,4,3,2,1

Good Morning to you all!

Today's challenge is ...

5,4,3,2,1; create a layout using 5 of one thing, 4 of another etc down to 1.  For example you could pick 5 flowers, 4 patterned papers, 3 buttons, 2 different alphas and 1 photo.

Helen
For my layout about our new kitten I used:
5 enamel dots
4 flower die cuts
3 patterned papers
2 circle border stickers
1 heart die cut



Lori
For my layout I have used:
5 patterned papers
4 enamel dots
3 hearts
2 word title
1 photo



Michelle

Hey everyone. I used the following:
5: Butterflies
4: Photos
3: Flowers, chipboard word stickers, staples
2: Hearts, art crayons
1: Banner, ephemera title


Please link up your layouts to the side bar.

I just wanted to say it's a difficult time for everyone around the world lately so I think scrapping could help us all get through this with a bit of creative therapy. I will do my best to help with a few extra challenges on our Facebook group so if you're interested please request to join. 
Also we will be having a DT call very soon.

Stay safe everyone and happy Scrapping!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!