Sunday 28 June 2020

28th June - Slanted


Today's challenge is ...
Slanted; we would like to see your layouts on a slant or angle.


I cut a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock that I used a stencil and embossing paste on to create an triangle effect.


Helen



I placed all of the main elements at a slant on my layout.




Maya

On my page, I created the slanted background for the challenge. Hope it get you inspired!



Michelle

Hi. I cut the background paper on a slant and tilted the butterflies on my page. If you look closely the stencil pattern on the background is also slanted.



Rainny

I placed paper and photos on a slant. I hope you like my work.


I hope that's inspired you to join in us with and create a layout on an angle of slant, we would love to see them! Link up your finished layout by 12th July.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!