Sunday 6 September 2020

6th Sept - Recipe Challenge

Todays challenge is a...

Recipe challenge; please include as many items as you can from this list on a layout.

Tags
A stamp
3 or more patterned papers
A Punch
Washi tape
Puffy stickers


I used everything but the puffy stickers as I didn't have any that would go along with my theme. 



I used all the items on my layout, including a tag, a stamp, 3 patterned papers, a border punch, a washi tape and stickers.




Michelle
 
Hey everyone. I was able to use all the items in the challenge: tags(behind photo), stamps(alphabet and dots), 3 or more patterned papers, punch(scallop border), washi tape and puffy stickers(word and alphas).



Rainny
I used all the items: Tags(behind the photo), Stamps(words stamps), 3 or more patterned papers, Punch(butterfly), Washi tapes, Puffy Stickers(hearts which near the title).


We would love to see what you fit into your layouts, please link them up when you're finished.

Happy Scrapping!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!