Sunday 12 February 2017

12th February - Sketch

Morning, friends!  We've got our first February challenge, for you all, this morning.  Anna has cooked up a playful sketch, based upon Vivian's take on last month's Mood Board Challenge, for you all.

Here's how the Design Team was inspired...

We would like to introduce a new member to the design team, Hannah Zheng.  I think her layouts will be a great asset to the team.  Here's her first DT layout...

I love this sketch!  To represent Valentine's this month I used a photo of my husband and I, we were celebrating our wedding anniversary so on this layout I used lots hearts to represent it.


Loved this sketch for its layers and embellishment clusters! I have used Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection which is so pretty. We do hope you will play along and we look forward to seeing all your creations!

I loved this sketch! I used a Felicity Jane kit to create this page of my daughter, Skylar and myself enjoying our first TX Summer by the pool.

Creating with a sketch is so fun and such a great starting point.  I've had these little bags laying around in my scrappy stash forever!  I felt this was a great opportunity to use them up.  

Since the sketch was based on one of my previous layouts, I found it easy to do!! I have already used "Dear Santa, Define Good" on another layout. So this time I used "Define Naughty". Goes with the photo pretty well too!!

The photo is of my two boys while they are fishing.....Daniel waits for the fish to bits.....Summer 2007.  I have used stencil and different colors with Distress Ink.
You have until Sunday, March 12, 2017, to link up your takes in the right-hand column.  We can't wait to see what you all cook up!  Have fun!  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful work week!

3 comments:

  1. Nice sketch. Beautiful creations from the DTs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only 11 March and the link has closed :(
    Here's a link to my blog post.
    http://jsquaredscrapspot.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/you-dont-know-youre-beautiful/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a link up still open in the side bar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!