Sunday 26 February 2017

26th February - You

Today's Challenge is ....

Youcreate a layout about you, anyway you want to, its up to you, as long as it's about you!

Here are the DTs take on it...

Hannah
I bought flowers for my little brother for his wedding a few days ago. I love these flowers very much so I took a few photos with them as I wanted to catch this moment! It's me!

Jinny 
My brother-in-law took this photo of me for my Designer of the Month feature in the April 2012 issue of CARDS Magazine.  It was such a high-point for me, and I'm thrilled to finally have my feelings about it on paper.

Rachel
I really am not a fan of scrapping me so being challenged to do so is great so I actually end up in some albums. I have used the lovely new Echo Park collection Just Be YOU! Thank you for stopping by and we can't see what you create!



Raechelle
I took this selfie as we entered the great state of Texas back in July 2014 when we relocated from WA state to TX. Ironically, just after I s this elected this photo for the challenge, we found out that we will be moving from Texas to Kentucky in early April. I can only hope that our new adventure in KY will be as wonderful as TX has been for us. 



Tracy
As a scrapbooker isn't it a fact that we are always behind the camera lens and rarely in a photo?  And it's even more rare that we scrapbook about ourselves?  With that being said, I sure hope you all take advantage of this challenge and finally scrap about yourself!  One known fact about myself is... I love being Grammie and I'll take every chance I can get to show it off!



Vivian
I'm guessing you are like the rest of us and don't like to scrap about yourself. It's probably rare you are even in the photo. Try going back in time to a younger version of you. This is me, twenty years ago feeding a baby wallaby. This is actually one of my favorite pictures of me.



Guest Designer Tone
The photo is of me and my hubby with new helmets in 2007.

I hope all these lovely layouts have inspired you to scrap about yourself, we would love to see your layouts. You have until 12th March.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. My entry is the only one...and it's very lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are other entries, don't worry! I have changed the link up company so the others are there below the current link up, if you click the look 'here' button you can see them. Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! I don't do many of myself so this was a nice change of pace! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!