Sunday 12 March 2017

12th March - Half

Today's challenge is
Patterned Paper Half; Today we want you to use patterned paper on half your layout, the rest is up to you!

Hannah

I wanted to keep this moment with my flowers so I took this photo. For this layout I used half flower paper but I cut the half paper in half then put them above and under the LOVE die cut. I used watercolor to make the LOVE word show clearly then I Zantangle it. It's so fun and liberate life pressure. Now I welcome you to play along with us! 


Jinny
I used some old and new, Citrus Twist goodies and two patterned paper halves to bring this one, of my daughter and her pet bunny, to life. 

Rachel
I love the contrast of patterned paper against white! I have added a large floral cut file (Silhouette Design store) so it flows. I have used Oh My Heart collection by Pink Paislee (Paige Taylor Evans). I look forward to seeing what you all create!


Raechelle
I immediately had the idea to create some texture and create a lot of contrast by creating the bottom section of my layout with some fun fringe strips. While I love the look of white space, I struggle with it, so this helped me to fill up my page with color and "stuff". 



Tracy
I really love the look of a half patterned paper layout.  The flow is so balanced and I'm all about that when it comes to scrapbooking and in life too.  It's a design that never goes out of style and the possibilities are endless!



Vivian
I took a little creative liberty with the challenge for this layout. The GeoGlobe is 8x8 filled with patterned paper. I reached for some older BoBunny lines . . . MammaRazzi2 and Et. Cetera. Every parent should have a photo of their child playing in mud puddles!!! This photo of my son's bruised legs and white socks is one of my favorite photos of his childhood.



You have until 9th April to enter both the challenges in March. Please link them up to the side bar. We would love to see your layouts with a patterned paper half on!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Your linky tool says it has expired....here is my layout for this challenge. http://itsafamilyaffairwithscrappynana.blogspot.ca/2017/04/these-are-for-you-nana-lasting-memories.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!