Sunday 26 March 2017

26th March - Numbers

Today's challenge is...

 Numbers; As its my Birthday next week, it has got me thinking about numbers! I want to see numbers on your layouts whether it is in your title or in your journalling or anywhere, I want to see lots of numbers. This is also a good challenge for using up the numbers left over on your alpha sheets and Thickers too, great!

Hannah
I used the number stencil and thick stickers to express the number of times the children swing. Once, twice, triple......It's  just like flying and it is a happy moment. And to finish I decorated it with a couple of wings and butterflies. Hope you like it!


Jinny
I used my March "Oliver" Citrus Twist Kit for my take, and a Citrus Twist sketch inspired me to use numbers to record some of the details of a past family vacation.
 



This month it is my daughters 18th (how did that happen!) so my layout is all about her. I have used a floral number cut file and backed the larger roses with a co ordinating colour to break up the white on white. I went very pretty and girly for my number layout. I can't wait to see what you create!



Raechelle
I started with a giant "2" in celebration of my granddaughters second birthday that I cut and then backed it with numbered patterned paper. To keep up with the theme of two, I used two photos, two pennants two, flair, two enamal dots by each of two flowers, as well as the number 2 on a photo.


Tracy
The hoarder in me has kept this numbers die cut piece for years and with this challenge I found it the perfect opportunity to use it!  And I was determined to make it work.  Since it's a birthday celebration you have to add sparkle, right? So I highlighted all the 8's with orange stickles to really make them pop.  Happy 8th birthday to my daughter!   




Vivian
Many of us used this opportunity to scrap about birthdays!!! I was no different. I loved reaching for Pink Fresh Studio's Dream On collection. Instead of scrapping about the rougher side of a boy, I thought I'd go with the softer side. I used "7's" across the layout for his seventh birthday.


Hope you enjoy this challenge, we would love to see your layouts with numbers on. Please link them up to the side bar by 9th April.

And Happy Mother's​ day to all the UK mother's out there, enjoy your day!

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. What a bunch of beautiful layouts...so much creativity!
    The Linky Tool seems to be down! I wanted to share my layout anyway!

    http://www.dearzae.com/2017/03/never-lose-your-shine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please put the latest link up please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the link up, I'm trying to sort it out with the link company. Hopefully it will be back up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now back up and running! Yay!
    Looking forward to seeing your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only find the Half challenge link and not the Numbers challenge link for March. Where is it please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both challenges for each month go in the same link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I thought that might be the case, but checking is always best. I've just put it in. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!