Sunday 16 July 2017

16th July - No People

Good Morning, friends; and welcome to our new challenge!  Today we challenge you to create a layout with photo(s) possessing no people.  Here's how the Design Team was inspired.

Hannah
 
This layout I use this photo that I want to keep the moment of a relaxation trip and I use this title to represent. I use the flower paper of COCOAVANILLA and cut it out to arrange.Hope you like it. 
 

Jinny
As soon as I saw this challenge, I immediately knew just the photo that I wanted to scrap.  It's a photo of my workbook and Bible from a study I did at our last church.  It wasn't until I was putting together the final, finishing touches, however, that I realized there was a person on the cover of that workbook.  There wasn't time to start over, so I went with it.  All of the goodies you see here came from my July "#rightnow" Citrus Twist kit.  I absolutely adore all those scrumptious, Bella Blvd. Make Your Mark die cuts!
 

When recently on holiday I met this beautiful peacock and this challenge was a perfect excuse to scrap this beauty! Technically a bird is still a no people layout right!!!!! Head to my blog for all the details on this layout.

Vivian
Forgive the photo editing, as I'm learning a new program. Anyway our tour of Germany last year lead us to this little village called Dinkelsbuhl. Above some of their shops were these symbolized or "picture" signs. In old Europe, the general population could not read so shops used these types of signs to let people know what they offered. This was the cutest little town, but can you imagine a time where most people could not read?
Now, it's your turn.  You have until Sunday, August 13, 2017, to link up your takes, on this No People Challenge and/or our previous Scraplift Challenge, in the right-hand column; and we'll be back with one final, July challenge on the 30th.  We can't wait to see what you all cook up!  Thanks so much for stopping by, friends!  Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. My people-free layout is done but I am unable to link it here because your linky doesn't open until 2018. I assume that's a mistake - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time playing along! Thanks for the fun challenge. I always have non-people photos from vacation, and luckily, I never finished my vacation album from 2014. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!