Sunday 30 July 2017

30th July - In Stitches

Morning, friends!  Just popping back in with our third and final, July challenge.  Be it hand, machine, and/or faux... We're looking for stitching on this week's page.  Here's how the Design Team was inspired.

Hannah
This layout I use the paper & chipboard stickers of  COCOAVANILLA the color is beautiful!  I cut butterfly paper half and use two sides to make up one paper. I sewn it to the Khaki paper. You can see white line in four corners.Than I use lace paper under the photo and folder on two little clip.Final I put iron and the title to finish. It is easy to sewn in corner you can try it! Hop you like this.And Hope this can inspire you.

Jinny
I did some hand and machine-stitching on my layout, which was further inspired by a mix of a variety of different Citrus Twist packages over the months.  I just love how the old and new co-mingled effortlessly for my take.
 

Rachel
I love to sew on my layouts (it adds a wonderful texture) so this challenge was totally in my comfort zone (lucky me)!!!! I have created a fun summer layout with a gorgeous fringed flamingo. I have machine sewn around my cactus, flamingo  and as a way of underlining the date, destination, adventure printed on my base paper. Head to my blog for more details on this layout. I do look forward to seeing your creations!

Vivian
I add stitching, whether it's hand-stitched or machine based, on nearly everything I make. It's my "bread and butter" of paper crafting. So I actually challenged myself with a large title instead. I go into lots of details on this layout on my blog. Thanks for stopping by today!
Now, it's your turn; and we can't wait to see what you all cook up!  You have until Sunday, August 13, 2017, to link up your takes, on this In Stitches Challenge and/or our previous, July No People Challenge and/or Scraplift Challenge, in the right-hand column.  Thanks so much for stopping by, friends!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!