Sunday 31 May 2020

31st May - Shapes

Today's challenge is ....
 Shapes; today we have a little twist on our shape challenge, this time we have a small list of shapes to include in your layout. They are ...
3 squares, 2 circles and 1 triangle.
You can use them however you like, big or small etc as long as you include them somewhere in your layout.

Diana

For my layout I used 3 square pictures, 2 color wheel circle dies and several triangles and small accents on my layout. 



Helen

Maya

For this month's SHAPE challenge, I have 3 square photos, 2 watercolor circles, and more than 1 color triangle in this layout. This is also my first time creating a layout with my hand painted background and all the embellishments (trees, butterflies, clouds, etc.).



Michelle

Hey everyone. For this fun shape challenge I used the following: 3 larger squares of pattern paper behind my photo, 1 flair button and 1 punched circle, and 1 flag with the word fun.



Rainny

Hello! For this interesting challenge I used 3 square photos, 2 stitched circles, and 1 triangle behind the photo and in front of the circles. Hope you will like this.

Please link up your May challenge layouts up to the side bar, remember there are three this month!

Happy Scrapping!
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!