Sunday 3 May 2020

3rd May - Tic Tac Toe

 Good Morning! We hope you are enjoying a packed weekend full of scrapping and are finding lots of inspiration in the many challenges going on this weekend as part of international Scrapbooking Day. We have a fun Tic Tac toe board to add to your list of challenges!

Tic Tac Toe

The design team did a great job with this one ...

Helen
I used wood veneer, triangle and puffy stickers. I punched squares of paper and then cut them into triangles to make my banner.



I used enamel dots, washi tape, and a tag on my layout.



Michelle

Hey everyone. I used enamel dots, washi tape and tag.


As always link up your finish layouts to the side bar, we would love to see them.

Thank you to everyone that entered on design team call, I should of now contacted everyone to let them know if they were successful or not and watch out for an announcement with the new members coming soon.

Happy Scrapping!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!