I have some news for you this evening - we are searching for a new member for our design team!
It will be a contest taking place over the next few weeks. It's super easy to apply, all we need is for you to submit your absolute favourite (recent) layout that showcases your skills and style.
The DT will then select their favourite few layouts from those submitted, and those designers will be asked to create another page based on specific criteria. Those layouts will then be posted on our blog, where our visitors will vote for their favourite! The winner will join our DT for a term lasting until Jan 2011.
What is required from our DT members:
1. Maintain a regular presence on our blog
2. Commenting on followers' blogs and encouraging those who enter our challenges
3. Creating 1 page a week for our regular Sunday challenges, plus occasional extra challenges
4. Setting occasional challenges and other ad-hoc requirements, such as posting to the blog
Our site does not run for profit, just fun, so there is no payment (money or stash!) for your work. Products may be supplied to the DT on occasion by sponsors. Of course, you also have another string to add to your scrapbooking resume!
So, to apply:
1. Just email your favourite layout to firstname.lastname@example.org with DT call in the subject field and include a link to your blog, before Tuesday 6th July.
Finalists will be notified before 9th July and will have 1 week to create their layout for round 2.
Good luck to all who apply!