Saturday 12 March 2011

Sunday March 13 Card Challenge

Congrats to all you winners on the blog hop! How great to read all your comments and see all your takes on that great Pencil Lines sketch! This week at The Studio we've got a fun card challenge for you. We challenge you to make a card inspired by your favorite song.  Here's some inspiration from our design team to get you started:

Valerie
One of my all time favorite songs is and your bird can sing by the Beatles. I let that inspire this card. The birds, the sun and clouds...all remind me of the cheerful melody of that song.


Brenda
My card is based on the song "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.  That song always makes me happy!

Natalie
I recently watch the movie Easy A and loved the scene where Emma Stone is singing the Natasha Bedingfield song 'Pocket full of Sunshine." I now have that song on my brain...hehehe...and when this challenge came up I knew I would use it.
The denim pocket is from a pair of my daughters jeans she had as a baby...perfect size for a card!!

Rossella
My favourite song is "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. This song has been dedicated to me from my love at our first appointment! Will be always my love song!


Fabi
I loved this card challenge as Im a music person. I listen to everything so its not easy to say I have a favorite music. But when i read this assignment one music poped in my head, so I needed to scrap about it: I need you now from Lady Antebellum. So here is the card...



Its an envelope like card, and I think the result was pretty romantic, isnt it? :)


Now I want to see your take on this one! Cheers

We also have this beautiful card from our March guest designer, Pati:


I chose the song "What A Wonderful World", of Louis Armstrong, what I love, to wish a wonderful world for my nephew who will be born next week!

I am an optimistic person, so I sincerely hope he finds a more just and more loving world to live in!

Now it's your turn! We'd love to see your cards so be sure to link them up in the sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards girls!!!! Loved them all ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards were very pretty, girls! I enjoyed seeing how each one chose a particular song and used in the project! Lovely! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!