Tuesday 7 September 2010

The winner takes it all

Good morning! What a lot of lovely cybercrop creations there are. I've spent the last couple of evenings having a look at all of them and deciding on my favourites ahead of the design team picking our favourite later on this week and I've been so impressed. We'll be deliberating long and hard I reckon!

But I do have some more winners to announce today. First up is Val's challenge which was to scrap something associated only with the summer. The randomly selected winner was

Natalie said...

Love your layout!! So bright and cheery :)
Here are my offerings!!
I tried something a bit different....er, be nice? :) :)
xx
4 SEPTEMBER 2010 22:23
Congratulations Natalie!!

Anna bravely decided to choose her favourite LO to win a prize from 'The Make and Create Shop' and her favourite was Leigh's lovely wedding LO. You can see it here.

Amanda's Home Sweet Home class has a randomly selected winner
Home Sweet Home:



And our randomly selected winner of the A Trip Down Memory Lane goodies for Audrey's class is Kelly!

Natalie, Leigh, Kathy and Kelly please email Amanda @ scrapbook-101.com (without the spaces) with your full name and address.

We'll be taking a break for our prize giving tommorrow for our Wednesday extra so make sure you come back to see what the lovely Sue has for us.

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone who's been announced so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I'm a winner, believe me I had such fun making this and it now has pride of place in my hallway. It has received some very positive comments. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kathy - I felt guilty about yesterday's result, so glad you got such a lovely prize - I *heart* ATDML

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *heart* atdml too :) I DON'T *heart* my post man who I think has eaten the package I oredered from them over the bank holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG---can't belive i won something :D Thanks sooooo much.
    Have sent my details! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies & a huge thanks to everyone who joined in on the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooooooooooh thank you :) !!! :) :) :)

    Yay for cybercrops! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!